Meta Sports

Game Introduction

Training Match

The training match is a way for players to earn $MSG. Each Player has one chance to participate in a training match per day. The reset time is 00:00 a.m., which happens to be universal time ( UTC+8 ).
High levels NFT will get high profits in the training match!
Step 1: Select the players you want to participate in the training match
Step 2: Click to start Step
Step 3: Wait for the match to start
Step 4: Collect your Earnings
Level 1
$3.5 Equivalent $MSG
Level 2
$5.4 Equivalent $MSG
Level 3
$8.1 Equivalent $MSG
Level 4
$12.5 Equivalent $MSG
Level 5
$17.9 Equivalent $MSG
Level 6
$31.2 Equivalent $MSG
Level 7
$54.7 Equivalent $MSG
Level 8
$102.9 Equivalent $MSG
Level 9
$193.2 Equivalent $MSG
Level 10
$363.1 Equivalent $MSG
*The NFT player is available from MYSTERY BOXES and MARKETPLACE.

Club Matches

To enter the exclusive club, you must have participated in winter training. Prizes are always up for grabs when you play at the club and the ranking system is calculated by taking into account the number of players in each club, as well as their attributes. The higher you rank, the greater your rewards will be.
The current bonus pool is made up of funds from the monthly payout in $MSP tokens.
The following Calculation determines Rewards for Individual Clubs from the Pool:
(Sum of 6 player attributes of individual club/ Sum of 6 player attributes of global club)* Bonus Pool.
For example, the weekly bonus pool is 100,000 $MSP, the sum of the 6 player attributes of the individual club is 1000, the sum of the 6 player attributes of the global club is 10000, the rewards of the individual club are (1000/10000)*100000=10000 $MSP.

Asian Tournament

The Asian Invitational Tournament has a very unique format. Every week, Six different Teams send Invitations to the world and invite Top Players to play for them. The first thing you need to do when facing off against an opponent is go through winter training, and at least one primary attribute must reach 100 or higher. Users can play for different teams here. Each team needs different players at different stages. While all players need to have the right skills, some positions require more specific qualities. For example a forward may be better off with an offensive player who can score goals while another defender might do well playing alongside someone physical and fit enough for defense. The team that needs you the most is your best bet for rewards!
The $MSG token will allow for monetization for each Issue, which will then split the profits between all teams that made offers in that issue to bring in foreign players.
The final partition rules will be finally calculated according to the attribute value of a player and their time spent in-game, which can then award them with $MSG.

UEFA Champions League

The UEFA Champions League is an exciting competition that takes place every two weeks. In order to participate in this event, users need only pick five players from their own club and pay the entry fee in $MSG. The 23 clubs that are sent by an official after being beaten will lead you towards victory against other participants!
Join the club and get $MSP rewards every time you win a tournament! Play now, start your championship journey today.
The spectacular bonus of each UEFA Champions League will be paid from the $MSP token. 90% of the entrance ticket income will be burned, and 10 percent stored in a public reserve pool.

World Cup

The World Cup is held once a month and each club pay for a World Cup entry ticket, which can be redeemed with $MSG, and then organizes 11 players each to compete as a team, matching teams from around the world in a random selection process, with the final 32 teams remaining to chase the ultimate World Champion.
The bonus of each world cup will be paid from the $MSP token. 90% of the entrance ticket income will be burned, and the remaining 10% will be stored in the public reserve pool.
It is based on prophecy machine technology, allowing old users to make profits while also protecting the interests of new users. The purpose is to solve the bubble risk caused by the Play-to-Earn model of traditional GameFi, prevent entering a death spiral.